Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Ten On Whatever Day!!

1. I got a call about a month ago asking if I was interested in having a Magrath bus route. I was very excited about that possibility. Well it's happening. Today (Dec 18th) was my last day driving bus for my Raymond Route. I was sad to say good bye to all my bus kids. They are pretty great. But I'm excited to be driving a bus closer to home and go to the same school my kids go too. That will be great! I start in the New Year.

2. Cadence had her last clogging class before the holidays last week. I like to go and watch the dance they have been practising. So I went and took some pictures. She sure has fun with her class! Love to see them learning and laughing at the same time!
Cadence and her class mates clogging in a circle!

My cutie doing her clogging dance. Her mouth is always open! ha ha!

She has so much fun clogging! I love watching her!

3. I got the girls a Christmas outfit for church and DJ put a red tie on with his suit. So cute!! I had to take a picture of them by the Christmas tree before Church last week. Abbi wasn't very impressed that I got them matching outfits. So she had to be different and wear and white shirt instead of the red one!! Ha ha.....I didn't make a big deal out of it!
My four goofy kids before church. They was the best picture I got of all 4. Abbi was made....cause I was trying to make her wear the matching shirt as her sisters. No way!!

Brianna and I ready to go to church!

DJ helping me get supper ready after we got home from church. He loves helping me cook!

4. The kids had their school Christmas Play on Thurs, Dec 17. They were all super excited. We went early to get a good spot to sit. Abbi played the recorder with a group as people came into the gym. She did very good. Then the play started. It was so good. We really enjoyed watching it. My kids all sang so well too. Loved watching them!
My cute Abbi playing her recorder!

DJ up singing his song with all the Grade oners!


Cadence in her fancy sparkly shirt!

Abbi and Brianna singing their song.

Cadence was right behind them!

Brianna was wearing a cool skirt for her part of the play!

Singing the last song all together as a school.

DJ was at the other end of the gym. It made me laugh because he's over a head taller than anyone in grade 2 and 1. There he is at the end.......the tall red head!

5. One day we decided to make some sugar cookies. We just stayed home all day and baked. We baked sugar cookies and ginger snaps! It was a really fun day and I'm glad we did that together.
Cadence and Abbi busy working on cutting out their shapes!

Abbi sneaking a little taste.......I caught her in the act! Ha ha!

DJ got everyone these little plastic trays we have and that's where they'd put the dough until we had room on the pan!

Brianna with her creations!

Icing the cookies!


6. I took the kids sledding one day, we found a good hill by our house, just in the field. It was a lot o fun! The kids had a blast doing that. We had to do something to get some of their crazy energy out. It worked!

7. I went upstairs one night and opened the back door to see why the dogs were barking. They were fighting over a plate (it was HUGE) of cookies that someone left on our stairs. Our dogs were very appreciative of their cookies! Ha ha! We have no idea who left it but it was a very nice thought. They looked like good cookies, but I wasn't going to eat any of the 3 left over, cause I'm sure their was dog drool all over them! Ha ha!

8. I made DJ's Christmas gift (part of it) from Santa this year. It was a Lego table. I found the idea on pinterest and then someone was selling a table for $5,,,,so I bought it and made him the table. The only problem came when I was gluing the Lego slats on the table. I got spray adhesive all over me. I was a walking mess. But the table was made and not sticky, so that's a bonus.

9. We've enjoyed supporting Chase with his Basketball team. I love going and cheering for him. They had a tournament in Magrath on Friday, Dec 18th and the Saturday. So it was a fun weekend to watch him play! They won the tournament. Way to go boys!
Chase warming up before the game!

Cool picture of Chase shooting the ball and the defender giving him a high five! Ha ha!

Chase fighting the crowd and going up!

10. During the Christmas season we really enjoy our hot chocolate. Don't get me wrong we enjoy hot chocolate year round but we have it a lot in December. So I'd try to have some yummy things on hand to make our hot chocolate even more delicious. We'd have shaved candy canes to put on top of our whip cream! Delicious!!
DJ enjoying some delicious hot chocolate before bed time!

I got a new mug and I love it!!! My cup of hot chocolate by the Christmas tree! I still believe.....yup I do!

OK, I'm finishing this post off because it took me forever to actually do it. I started before Christmas. Sheesh. Now I'm way behind again. Now to catch back up!

No comments: