Spencer's

Spencer's

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cam and Kim Got Married!

Cam and Kim's wedding day came on August 27th. The night before they had a family dinner at the church. So we went to that. I wasn't feeling that great. But we went and ate and the kids had fun playing with their cousins. We didn't stay for very long. Just enough to eat and visit for a bit and then go. I wasn't much for visiting either. It was crazy how horrible I felt and it made me feel so down. Not a fun feeling. But I'm glad we went.
Here's the kids table!! Uncle David had to go over and tease!! Ha ha!

Emmett kept getting up and running around so Richard put him in the chair and slid him right up!! So funny! So he sat there and ate! He is so adorable!

We got home and I was a grump. Luckily I have an amazing husband and we were able to talk it out and I was able to cry and tell him how I was feeling. So that helped a lot. I also called my mom and talked to her too. I think I held everything in for too long. That's not a good thing either. So it was good to cry and talk to someone. I love my husband so much and I'm so thankful I have him behind me in this!

So Saturday came and the wedding wasn't until 3pm. So we stayed home and I got a nap in so I wouldn't be too tired. Then I helped the girls with their hair and everyone got all dressed for the wedding. Richard hooked up to the trailer so I'd have a place to lay down in between the ceremony and reception. It worked out well!

We were just about ready and Richard jumped onto the quad to go grab a jerry can of gas. I walked out just in time to hear the quad roar and looked to see the quad go down the lane riderless! Ha ha! I looked behind and saw Richard running with the jerry can. He went around a corner to fast and had slid off! Oh my goodness, it was hilarious! We both got a good laugh over it!

We got to the Raymond Stake Center just before 3. They had the ceremony in the back at the Pavalian. It was very nice out so it turned out really good. I had fun taking pictures of the kids running around having fun!
Emmett loves DJ! So cute to see those two hug and play together!

I should say ALL the little kids love DJ!! Ha ha...love Evan's face as he's running over!


One of my favorite pictures!! These girls are all getting so big. My girls with their cousins, Mary and Ali! So beautiful!

Emmett kept going up to Nate and giving him a hug! Nate thought that was pretty funny!! Ha ha!

Then it was ready to sit down for the ceremony. It was very nicely done and I am very happy for Cam and Kim! Their girls all looked so beautiful and Kim looked gorgeous. Cam even got primped for the occasion and trimmed his beard, he looked really good! The ceremony wasn't very long. Then they kissed and were pronounced husband and wife! Yay! Kim looked so happy! I'm happy for both of them!
You may now kiss the bride!!






I was determined to get my family pictures done while we were all dressed up nice! Ha ha! So I asked Tiffani to come take our pictures quickly. We went around behind the pavilion by the trees. They turned out really cute! Thanks Tiff for doing that for us!

Our cute little, crazy family!!! And yes, that's how DJ was smiling! Ha ha!
Love my family!

So it was either the wide open smile or this one! What a boy!! LOL!

Then we visited with family and then got our pictures taken with Cam and Kim. They were getting their pictures taken with everyone. I got a few of them. I didn't go crazy with my camera because I was pretty exhausted. I couldn't walk around everywhere! But I still got a few!

This is from the photographer! Good picture of the married couple with mom and dad!

Our big Paxman Family!

Grandpa Pitcher with Cam and Kim!

Ha ha....nice smile Abbi! She loves holding babies. This is my cousins, Jennica, little girl! She's so cute!

Then I went and rested in our trailer. The kids ran around and played and helped out in the kitchen too. They were getting things ready for the reception. I stayed in the trailer till 5:30, which is when the reception started.

It was fun to visit with a lot of people. My kids had fun playing with cousins and helping out too! It was a beautiful summer evening. We couldn't of asked for better weather! So happy it all turned out so well! I basically sat on a bench and visited and took some pictures.
Richard and DJ!! DJ was enjoying his cake!

Like really enjoying it! Ha ha! Love his cute bow tie!


Megan bringing the cakes out!

The girls would put the cakes onto the table for Megan!

Tiff and Em the beautiful Lemonade models! Ha ha!

DJ had so much fun running around and playing with Max and Brady (Kristi's boys)!!




Looks like Richard just told Brent a joke and Brent thinks it's so funny!

David was in charge of Ari for the whole day! She loves her Uncle David!

She looked so adorable in her little dress!

Ari saw her mom and Kim was waiting for Ari to run to her!

Big hugs!!

Cam got his rope out and told the kids to hold still! He was going to rope them!

He almost got DJ! DJ thought that was so funny!

Once it was over, I helped box up some of the decorations, by sitting there and putting things away. I got in trouble by a lot of people if they caught me walking around too much! Ha ha! So many people looking out for me! It turned out to be a really good day. I felt bad that I couldn't help very much, because originally I was totally planning on helping a lot! But oh well! We ended up leaving just after 7pm. I was completely exhausted. It was a good day!

CONGRATULATIONS CAM AND KIM!!! AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY KIM!! LOVE YOU BOTH!

No comments: