Spencer's

Spencer's

Friday, October 14, 2016

More Kids Pictures!!

So on Sunday we were getting ready for church and the kids noticed that it started to snow outside. They were big, huge fluffy flakes. So I told them to get ready and then I'd take them down to the corrals and we would get some cool pictures with the snow. So that's what we did!! Check out the cool pictures I took! Love my kids.

My handsome boy, with his belt buckle that his Uncle David gave to him.




Then he decided that he was going to eat the snow.

Cute Cadence with the falling snow.






Abbi in her pretty skirt and top!




Brianna had me do her hair differently and it looked so cute!!

There's her beautiful smile!!



1 comment:

Shelley said...

All 4 are some of the absolute cutest kids I know!! Love each one of them. Couldn't help but notice that in Brianna's pictures, the snow appeared to have stopped haha. Beautiful all the same!!!