Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, December 3, 2012

Brianna's Special Date!

Brianna finally lost her first tooth a few weeks ago. The poor girl kept asking me why she hasn't lost a tooth yet. She was so excited to find her first loose tooth. She wouldn't let me touch it and ended up pulling it out herself. Brave girl. She went into the bathroom and pulled it out!
Happy Brianna, just after she pulled her tooth out!

She was very worried that the Tooth Fairy was going to take the tooth. So she very carefully wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy. She asked if she could keep her first tooth (that's what her sister's did). So the Tooth Fairy was very kind and left $2 and her tooth. Funny story about that. I totally forgot to go and put the toonie under Brianna's pillow. I woke up at 6:30am and remembered. So I grabbed a toonie and went down stairs. Brianna was awake and staring at the wall. I realized that she wasn't fully awake. So I was very carefully walking up to her bed. She hadn't seen me yet, but I didn't want to go under her pillow and have her ask me what I was doing. So I whispered, "Hi Brianna, are you ok?" As I asked her I slipped the money under her pillow. But I about scared her to death. She about jumped out of her skin. I tucked her back into bed and told her to go back to sleep. Which she did. Because she came up about an hour later all excited about the money that the Tooth Fairy left under her pillow! Oh, I am so sneaky!! Ha ha ha!

She was very excited to go on her special date with mom. We had some busy weeks, so we didn't do it till a couple weeks later. So on Friday after school, Brianna and I went on our date. I took her to Marble Slab where she got to pick out her ice cream and 2 toppings. It was so fun to just sit with Brianna and talk and laugh. Brianna is such a cutie. She asked me before we left, if she could get her hair cut. The poor girl has so much hair, that it drives her crazy. It really does. So I called and made an appointment before. After our ice cream treat we went and got her hair cut. The hair dresser just took a couple inches off and then I had her thin Brianna's hair out. It was crazy how much hair was on the ground. It was amazing what a difference it made. We actually left Brianna's hair down and she was fine with that. We never did before because her hair would poof right out and drive her crazy. Brianna left the hair dresser, one happy girl! We got a new, cool brush too. We used it today and it was amazing. It just fits in the palm of your hand and you brush through the hair. It doesn't pull, and we had no tears this morning.....that never happens!
She wanted me to take a picture of her eating her ice cream!! Yum, Yum!!

Happy, Brianna at Marble Slab!

Brianna with her super thick hair!

Just some of her hair that was being thinned out!

Brianna with her new hair cut and the cool sparkles in her hair!

It was a fun little outing. I am glad we got to spend time together. I need to do this more often and take turns with my girls. I feel like, DJ and I do a lot of things by ourselves! It's good for DJ and his dad to go out and do things together. DJ loved working with Richard the other day. He talked about it all the time! Especially about the donuts! So funny! I can't believe how big my girls are getting. It really does blow my mind. Brianna and I had fun together!

1 comment:

Nicole Chance said...

Oh my I LOVE your new header picture on the blog! CUTE! Brianna is awesome! Even still when I think about pulling a tooth I cringe, but I'm pretty much the biggest wuss when it comes to teeth:) Let's hope Olen doesn't inherit that part:) Way to go Brianna!