Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ten On Tuesday!


OK so maybe I should call this 12 on Tuesday. This is an awesome way to play catch up! Love it!

1. I took the kids to Zumba with me on Saturday. The girls LOVED it! Had a blast dancing with me. When we were driving home I told the girls that I was all sweaty. Abbi said she was sweaty too. Then Cadence piped up and said, "I don't sweat, because my skin is white. You guys have dark skin and that why you sweat." It was pretty funny!

2. Whenever I ask DJ to do something he looks at me and puts his hand up to his forehead and yells, "YES SIR" as he salutes me! It's pretty cute! Not sure where he got that from!

3. The girls had there last day of skating on Thursday. DJ was all sad, so I pushed him around on a chair. I borrowed some skates from someone. Cadence finally figured out how to skate and was confident enough to try on her own. She skated all by herself on Thursday. I was so proud of her. Abbi and Brianna have been skating everywhere! They all loved it!
Cadence, standing there all by herself. Plus a little smile too!!

My 4 cute kids on the ice!

4. I drove bus last week for Kendell. DJ came with me and had a blast playing with some boys. They got kind of wild. After I dropped the boys off, DJ got very quiet. I had three more stops left. When I looked, he was sound asleep across the two front seats. Funny boy!
DJ sound asleep on the bus!

5. We dipped chocolates on Monday. It took us all day, but it's so nice to see the yummy results. They are all delicious. Love home made chocolates! Yummy!
Lot at all that yumminess!!

6. The kids helped set up the train set around the tree a few weeks ago. It was before we went to church. They were all in their dresses. The girls got to each chose their own Christmas dresses this year. They all told me that they didn't want to match. So I took them shopping and they chose their own dresses. It was fun to see what they chose!
Helping dad put together the train tracks.

Abbi, Brianna, Cadence and DJ all ready for church!

7. DJ had a bath one morning and was playing with his cars. I had to laugh because he had them all lined up in order of color! He didn't want me to mess them up! Funny boy!
My cute boy organizing all his cars!

8. Cadence has been loving her clogging class. A few weeks ago they had their last class until after Christmas. So we got to stay and watch the class. She loves it! It's so fun to watch her. She has so much energy bursting from her that all of a sudden, during the dance, she'll just go crazy. It's so funny! The thing that really cracked me up is how her arms are flying around everywhere. She is so cute, I loved watching her dance. You can tell she loves it!
It's really fuzzy, but you can tell how fast Cadence is moving! Love how she swings her arms.....so cute!!!

9. Last week the kids sat down after school and wrote their letters to Santa. The girls are doing so good at writing their own letters. They all had fun and decorated their letters and envelopes with stickers.
Everyone working hard writing their letters to Santa.

At the post office, ready to mail their letter!

10. Took the kids shopping on Saturday afternoon. They drew for names, so we took them so they could buy their siblings something. It was actually a lot of fun. The kids did awesome. We just went to Walmart and I took the girls one at a time and helped them. Then Richard helped buy DJ's toy. Then we went to IHOP for something to eat. It was a fun outing. Then we came home and I helped everyone wrap their presents. A successful trip!

11. We decorated gingerbread houses last night for FHE. The kids had fun. We watched a short Mormon Ad, about the real meaning of Christmas. We talked about that and then I made some yummy kettle corn popcorn. So easy and delicious!
Decorating the little gingerbread house village! Abbi was a bit annoyed with me!

Busy fingers putting on the candies!
12. Today I decided to be all domestic and bake some short bread cookies. They were delicious. It's my first time baking them. I knew they were good when the girls came home for lunch and were gobbling them down. So I did 3 batches. Then DJ and I dipped them in chocolate. Just half of the cookie. They look so yummy. DJ cracked me up, he was such a big helper. Love it when my kids help me! So much fun!
What a big helper I have, and handsome too!

No comments: