Spencer's

Spencer's

Monday, November 9, 2015

And More Pictures!

I've been having fun taking pictures of anything and everything. She always talks about how our pictures should tell a story. So that's what I was focusing on too. I was trying to just get the subject in my lense and trying not to get all the extras. Anyways, here are some more pictures.

Before

After....nice neat piles!! ha ha! Laundry is my life...so I thought I'd take a picture of it!

More cute models at our class. This little guy wouldn't stay still. He was adorable!



This cute girl was very concerned about her cape! She was a cute model too!

A busy mom of busy kids!

She is very beautiful! Love her smile!

Making cookies for my kids before they got home from school!

Abbi loved eating the warm cookies out of the oven. Thanks Richard for driving bus for me that afternoon. It was nice to be home and surprise the kids!!

Ethan loved holding the puppies, as long as his mom was there too!

Cadence and a HUGE zucchini!

I love Ethan's eyes...so dark!! He is such a cutie!

Bed time snack....a bowl of cereal!!

DJ takes his bed time snacks seriously!!

Richard came home with this crazy looking lawnmower! He was pretty proud of it!!

It's a 3 wheeler lawnmower. If you turn sharp you go in a circle and then start going backwards. It's insane! Ha ha!

David and Jill snuggling some puppies!

This picture makes me laugh. Notice the puppy on the far left....he's upside down with his feet sticking up...but he's drinking his milk! Ha ha!

Leia is such a good momma to all these puppies!

Trying to get back over the big hill!

Aawwww....such a cute little thing!! What are we going to do when they all leave?!
This was our last class....with our last cute little model!! I was using leading lines and white space in this composition and rules of third.

My partner in photography!! Ha ha....glad Tiffani did this class with me. We had a blast!

Love this picture I got of this flower!

Our amazing, beautiful, teacher!! Thanks Rhonda your the best!

Nothing like watching TV while snuggling a puppy!

I come home from the bus to find this.....puppies in the house!

And more!! They love snuggling the puppies!

Poor Brianna is discovering that she can't snuggle the puppies as much. She has started to react and her asthma has gotten worse. So no more puppies in the house. That is helping!

Look at those cute little eyes and button nose!

DJ was focused on his game!

Cadence concentrating on her homework!

Now everyone focused on DJ and his game!

These two were racing their cars down the dirt hills!

Going for an evening walk and we saw a big owl...and this boy was afraid the owl was going to swoop down and eat the frog on his head (his toque)!! Ha ha.....he was really worried.

DJ and Abbi going for a brisk walk with me!

There's the owl. It was being really loud.....another reason why DJ was so worried!

Abbi and myself!

DJ and me!!

The sun was setting.

And there's the moon!

No comments: