Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Halloween!

For Family Home Evening on Monday, we carved our pumpkins together. The kids were super excited and couldn't wait to do it. So after we cleaned up supper and got the table ready we got the pumpkins onto the table. We cut the tops off and the kids paired up and started cleaning out their own pumpkins. The nice thing is the kids are all old enough to clean out their own pumpkins!!
There is Brianna and DJ's pumpkin!!

Cadence and Abbi cleaning out their pumpkin!

Brianna and DJ cleaning out theirs!

Then the kids drew the faces they wanted on their pumpkins and Richard and I carved them out for them. We don't get all fancy. We just do what the kids want! I like it that way. I'm not a huge Halloween fan....but I do enjoy watching my kids get all excited about things. So I do it for my kids!
The finished products!!! Abbi and Cadence's are on the left and Brianna and DJ's are on the right!

Scary kids with their scary pumpkins!

On Friday the kids got to dress up for their Halloween parties at school. I went to the school in the morning to watch the Halloween Parade. This is the first time that I've sit there by myself.....without any kids. So weird!! But it sure was fun to watch my cute kids!
DJ the Red Ninja!!

Abbi the Vampire!

Cadence is Elmo!

Brianna dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

I got this cool picture of a friends daughter, Taylor. She's dressed up as a robber!

My pretty cool Ninja!

My 3 cute girls!!

Saturday the kids were so excited for Halloween. They didn't like the fact that they had to wait all day till they could go Trick or Treating. It was driving me a little crazy too....with kids whining and asking me 10 times a minute when they could go! So I decided to take them to Lethbridge to visit their Aunts and Uncles! So we got them all dressed up and away we went. But first I took some pictures of my cute kids!!
Abbi the scary Vampire!!

Cadence the cute little Elmo!!

DJ the amazing Ninja!!

His many Ninja poses!!

My adorable Brianna who is Dorothy and she even has Toto in her basket!

My kids with their Uncle Travis and Aunt Shelley!

The cute Emmett running around in his diaper! Ha ha....he is so cute!

Brianna and Cadence with Princess Keira!!


We also stopped at David and Jill's and Megan and Chris' house. I forgot to take pictures there. But it was fun to see everyone! Then we headed home and had KFC for supper and then off we went trick or treating! The kids had so much fun, plus the weather was so nice outside. They were out for about 1 1/2hrs and were done. So we came home and they went through their loot!! It was a fun Halloween!

1 comment:

Jay&Nic said...

Ha! Love this post and those costumes! And I swear (but maybe I'm crazy) Brianna reminds me so much of Shelly! Every time I see a picture of her I think of Shelly. Maybe I'm crazy:) Your kids are SO big!! Looks like a fun Halloween!