Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, November 8, 2015

More Thanksgiving!!

On Thanksgiving Monday, Justin came out and was working with Richard on the house. They were trying really hard to get the soffit done on the house. We were able to get a lift for the weekend so they were putting it to good use. That is, till it decided to die!! Ha ha! So Richard stayed home and worked all day on the house. I felt bad that he didn't get a break but he was determined. So we went on to my parents house without him.

Playing on the trampoline before we took off to my parents!

Cadence meditating!


DJ wrestling his sister. Such a serious face! Ha ha!

We got there and helped finish getting things ready. Everything smelled so delicious!! My Grandpa Pitcher was able to come out too. Which was exciting, we don't see him as often. So it's nice to visit with him. My mom set it up as buffet style this year. So we dished up and then sat at a table.
Mary trying to decide what to dish up first. Yummy Thanksgiving dinner.

Grandpa Pitcher. Love him so much!

Everyone dishing up!

The kids all sat down together in the TV room. Of course it was a little crazy down there. We had to go referee a few times, but they were having a blast. Silly kids. I remember having fun at the kids table when I was growing up. Lots and lots of laughing going on!! Us adults sat at the kitchen table. I love getting altogether and talking with everyone. Always lots of fun! I might of gotten a little carried away with all my pictures.....but it's sure fun to look at them all! Ha ha!



After dinner, we went out shooting clay piegons. The weather was gorgeous outside. The kids were outside playing and going for rides with Grandpa on the quad. We set up the shooting and had fun taking turns doing that!
Evan and Grandpa going for a ride!

Abbi and Ali love hanging out together. Love these two!!

Ali showing us her skills on the long board!

Abbi giving it a try!

Cody has the best facial expressions! Ha ha!

The guys....Chris, Cody and Brent!

He's telling us to hurry up!!

Evan took his job seriously....ha ha...best picture ever!! Cody yelling go and Evan pulling the rope!

Grandpa has a loaded quad...going for a little drive.

OK....I couldn't tell if this was Cody or Brent, I had to go look back and see what color of hat Cody was wearing...ha ha! This is Cody!

Chris showing us how it's done!

And here's Brent! See what I mean!! They even have the same color of coat on!


Me ready to shoot.....with my hair doing crazy things!

The cheering section!

Cody helping Megan get ready to shoot!

There she goes!

Then it was time for dessert. We ended up with a lot of pie. So it made it even better since we had a lot of choices. I think Emmett's favorite was the chocolate pie. He kept going from person to person....whoever had any chocolate pie that was willing to share! Who could say no to such a cutie!!The kids had fun playing with play dough at the table too. It kept them entertained for quite a while.
Cadence and Brianna playing with play dough. Cadence always has her hair in her face....but it never bothers her!



Oh the choices!!

Eating some yummy pie!

Aunt Jill feeding Emmett some yummy chocolate pie!

And he LOVES it!! Ha ha!
I was having fun taking lots of pictures and using the skills I've learned so far in my class. Tiffani was there to help me too! Plus she was taking pictures too. I got some cute pictures of Nate too. He wasn't too interested in looking at me though! Oh well! Before everyone took off, David had asked for a blessing. He was going in for his neck surgery on Friday. So we got to stay and watch Dad, Chris and Cody give him a blessing. It made me cry, because the last time we saw David get a blessing he was in a hospital bed, not moving and hooked up to a hundred machines. It just made me realize how thankful I am for family! I love them all so much and we are so grateful to have David here with us. He is our walking miracle!! Love ya David!
I was trying to get Nate's attention and he decided that he needed to give his mom a kiss! Ha ha....and he did a big sloppy, juicy kiss! So cute!

Abbi loves playing and holding her little cousins!

One of Emmett's many expressions! Ha ha!

Nate fell asleep as his mom was burping him...so sweet!

Then he woke up and was not happy!

All of us sitting around in the living room!

Evan showing me how he eats the play dough!! ha ha!
After David's blessing, we went outside and I took some pictures of David and Jill together. They are an amazing couple and it was fun taking their pictures. They make me laugh!

Add caption





Ha ha...love their poses!! They were being goofy!! Nice knee pop David!!


Then it was time to go home. We had made a plate of food for Richard and took some pie home for him too. We didn't want to stay too late, because it was school the next day. We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend! Loved that it was so nice out too!
The sun was just starting to set as we were pulling out of my parents driveway. So I stopped and quickly got a picture!



No comments: