Spencer's

Spencer's

Sunday, November 8, 2015

More Pictures!!

So every week we were urged to take a LOT of pictures. So I really tried to take tons! Richard surprised me with some new lenses for my camera. I got the 50 lense, which I really wanted. It`s basically just a point a shoot lense. So I am the zoom. Then I got a wide lense. She was teaching us that every picture we take should tell a story.

Leia with her cute batch of puppies!

The cute model for our photography class!

The kids playing outside on a fall evening!

DJ looking at a rotting coyote!

Cool picture of irrigation wheels!

Playing outside!
Cute kids holding cute puppies!!

DJ and a puppy!

Love this picture of Brianna with the puppy!

Abbi insisted on pushing a puppy around in her stroller!

A few puppies!!


Love this picture down our driveway. I was trying out my new 50 lense!

Cadence had to hold the puppy with a towel wrapped around it!




Cute kids playing on the couch!

Beautiful night ski!




Pretty Cadence!!!

Thanksgiving weekend I took pictures for my parents neighbours. She contacted me and asked if I would take their pictures. I said I would but explained that I was not a professional. I would just do it for practise for me. So I went Saturday afternoon and spent a few hours with them. It was actually a lot of fun!
The cute family!


Here`s their 5 kids!

Then I got my kids and we went straight to Cardston for the Spencer Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious! We got there just in time to eat. Then after we ate we went out and I took pictures of the Spencer family. The lighting was perfect and we got some good pictures!!

Thanksgiving Dinner at the Spencer`s!

Look at all that yummy food!

Oh, look at their muscles!

After Thanksgiving Dinner naptime!

Awesome lighting to do pictures!! Love the ski!

The Spencer Family plus Dallin!!

Spencer Family!

A spread out shot of all the individual families!

Curtis and Mandy and their cute family!

Love this picture of them.....super cute!


Absolutely love this picture of Justin and Tennille with Ethan! He's a busy boy and we finally got him looking at us with a huge smile! Grandma put his airplane on my head....he thought that was so funny!!

Brian and Lisa and their adorable family!

Cute picture of Seth, Spencer and Jazzi!

David!!

Crazy picture of 3 of my kids!

Eric and Shelly!

Richard and I with our cute family!!



1 comment:

The Bassetts said...

Your pictures look so great! That is awesome that you took a class to learn more, I would love to do that.