Spencer's

Spencer's

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Richard Turns 40!!

Richard had his BIG birthday this year. He turned the BIG 40!!!! I was thinking and thinking of different things that we could do for him. I thought of doing a surprise party for him or decorating his van while he was at work. But then I decided to do something that he would actually enjoy!! We had his parents come over with Lisa's kids. We decorated the house downstairs and got a yummy ice cream cake. The kids were super excited. They helped me make a chocolate bar card for him too.

It was kind of a stormy day. We had a few moments of decent weather so we ran the kids out to the bridge so they could do some jumping with their cousins!! It didn't last very long, but it was fun while it did! Ha ha!

Then we came back and I started getting dinner ready. I made Richard's favorite, steak, potatoes with mushrooms and onions. It was actually really delicious! He seemed to be really happy spending time with his cute family! Ha ha!!

Then we sang Happy Birthday to him and had him blow ALL his candles out!!! The kids thought it was so funny at how many candles he had in his cake!! Richard had fun making the kids laugh so hard!! It was a fun night! I know he really enjoyed himself. We think that he is pretty great!! We love him so much! Happy Birthday Richard!!









No comments: