Spencer's

Spencer's

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Trampoline Campout!!

Abbi and DJ had it in their minds that they were going to sleep the night on the trampoline. They got all their blankets and pillows and more blankets. They ran outside and set it all up! They were super excited to do this. I didn't think it would last long once it got dark. But they were pretty determined. They got all comfy and then decided that it was time to jump on everything! Ha ha! So funny!! They jumped and jumped and jumped! Lots of giggles too!






Then they settled down and got the ipad to watch a movie. They snuggled right in beside each other and watched a movie. They also had snacks. I went inside and told them I'd check on them in a bit. They were totally fine. It was a little chilly out but they were all nice and toasty warm!! They are so cute together!!

I went out just before 11pm to check on them. By this time it was fully dark and very chilly out. I told them that I was going to bed and asked if they were OK out there by themselves. DJ looked at me and said, "No!" He wanted to come in. Abbi was very sad. She wanted to stay, but I wouldn't let her by herself. She was kind of grumpy about it. But we hauled everything in and put them to bed in their own beds. They did have a fun evening out on the trampoline. Maybe when they get a little bit older. I wasn't sure about leaving them out there either. It's kind of a ways from the house!

No comments: