Spencer's

Spencer's

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Can't Believe They're 6!!

I'm kind of behind on my posting. Life has gotten a little crazy lately. I'm trying really hard to get caught up. On Dec 26, 2005 is when we had our three beautiful little girls. It's crazy to think that they are six. It's been so fun to see them grow and develop in their own ways. They may be triplets but are so different from each other. I love it!

I had prepared ahead of time again this year. It's tough having a birthday, let alone, 3 birthdays on the day after Christmas!! So that's why I try to be prepared. I had decided to rent a bowling alley for their birthday. I thought it would be easier to have the mess somewhere else. So I made one cake and cut it into 3 smaller cakes. That way we didn't have a tonne of cake left over. The girls were so excited and couldn't wait!

I got everything ready and we had packed the suburban up with all their gifts and food etc. I called ahead to Burger Baron in Raymond for 4 large pizzas. We picked them up on the way to the Stirling Bowling Alley. It's just a small alley, two lanes. So we had the whole place to ourselves. My brother, Cam, came with his 3 girls, my mom and dad and my sister Megan were there. Then Richard's parents and his grandparents came and so did his sister Lisa and her husband Brian and their 3 kids. We just let the kids go at it. They had a blast. It was fun watching them bowl. DJ even got into it and did very good. He would do a little dance everytime he hit a pin. So cute! So they bowled for about an hour, we only had a few injuries. Cadence got her finger smashed. DJ got an elbow smashed right in his eye. It didn't help that he was getting over a concussion. I've never seen an eye swell up and go black that fast. Of course, those injuries were near the end. That's when we knew it was time to stop!
A picture of all 4 of my kids bowling! Love it! Richard is on the left and Grandpa Spencer is bowling with his grandkids!

Cadence bowling on the left and DJ and Brianna trying the ramp while their dad is holding it!

DJ and his crazy stance! DJ loved having Grandma Paxman helping him!

Loved this picture I got of Cadence. She insisted on wearing her fairy wings, so cute!

We all had some pizza and pop. Then I got the cake and ice cream out. The girls gathered around the cake and so did their Grandpa Spencer (it's his birthday too!)! We sang happy birthday to them and they all blew their candles out. They had helped me decorate their cakes. I have to admit that they were a little sad looking but the girls loved them. So that's good! It's funny to watch them eat their cake. Abbi has cake and ice cream and usually ends up eating just the ice cream. Brianna has ice cream first and after she's done that, then she'll eat a piece of cake (she doesn't like mixing things)! Cadence has cake and ice cream and eats both of them. Just funny to see their differences!
Brianna (her back to me) Cadence and Abbi just after blowing out their candles. I didn't get a picture of just their cake. But you can kind of see the 3 kites I made. Ones really small but the girls loved it!

DJ was right there to help his sisters blow out their candles!

We then had them open presents. Of course, they were super excited about that. We got them each a Build-A-Bear in a box. It was a great find and they all loved it. We made them the next day and it was fun to sit down with them one at a time and make the bear. Their Grandma Paxman made them each an apron and they got a cake mix each for their easy bake oven. So that was another fun activity we did together. They loved everything they got. We then just had enough time to clean up and pack up.
Abbi, Cadence and Brianna with their Build-A-Bears. Seth had to jump into the picture with his big smile!

A picture of all the chaos going on. I am the one standing their with the video camera!

My 3 cute girls with some of their gifts. They got a lot of crafty things and they love it!

DJ showing me how happy he is that Great Grandma and pa Spencer gave him a gift too!
Grandpa Spencer showing off his gift!


Jasmine showing off her pretty smile! My girls had fun playing with her!

Cute baby Spencer! So fun to hold a baby!

ABBIGAIL ROSE SPENCER

  • Abbi loves to tell her sisters that she's the oldest! Even though it's only by a minute!
  • She loves to boss her sisters and brother around. For the most part they listen to her too!
  • Abbi really enjoys her dance classes, and loves to show me her new moves!
  • She loves the outdoors. Will do anything and everything outside.
  • She has such a great imagination. Will think of a game or play doctor or house with her siblings. This usually entertains them for hours.
  • Loves to make crafts, paint and color. She made her own little scrapbook while I was working on the family scrapbook. I gave her the stuff and she went to work and didn't stop till she was done!
  • Abbi is a happy little girl and absolutely loves her sisters and brother.
  • Is very good at giving a back rub and loves to do that for her mom and dad! We love it too!
BRIANNA CLARE SPENCER

  • Brianna is a little mother! Always so worried if anyones sick and will do anything for them.
  • She's a great big sister for DJ. I've caught her sitting with him and practising his speech words. So, so cute. He will actually say things for her that he won't for me! So I've used that to my advantage and will tell her what words we need him to practise and she'll do it with him!
  • Loves playing her computer games on her leapster and is very good at it!
  • She is always so polite and will always thank everyone for everything. For example, we were eating Sunday dinner at my parents and Brianna say, "Grandma these are the most delicious potatoes ever. Did you make them?" So funny!
  • Brianna also loves school and always reminds me to read with her.
  • She is always very concerned about her sisters. If she is leaving to go somewhere without them, she has to give them a hug good bye!
  • Is very coordinated in whatever she does! Playing soccer came pretty easy to her. Whatever she wants to do she does it really good!
  • Brianna also has a great imagination. She plays so well with her sisters and I love listening to them play pretend. They crack me up!
CADENCE JOLENE SPENCER

  • Has a very contagious laugh and is always laughing at her sisters or brother. It's actually pretty cute, because they will try so hard to make her laugh then they all laugh with her!
  • Is a very bubbly, happy little girl, until she loses her temper!! ha ha! She does have red hair and a temper to match, once in a while!
  • Is not very shy, unlike her sisters, and loves to try new things. Her sisters will usually try after Cadence has! She doesn't care what others think either. I love that. She'll get dressed for school and accessorize by putting on some flower bows on the collar of her shirt or on the bottom of her pants!
  • Has alot of energy and if I put it to good use can clean very well!
  • Is always very concerned about her sisters and brother too. Her uncles tease her about taking her sisters home and she used to scream NO at them. Now she knows they are teasing but she still tenses up and says no!
  • Has been a little fighter since day 1. She weighed 3lbs 13oz and had some issues but she was a little fighter. If anything happens it will happen to Cadence (she's had 3 broken arms). Good thing she is so tough!
  • Loves school and she is in the PUFF program also to help with her speech. She always asks me when she goes to school by herself. She loves her speech teacher and works so hard on her speech.
  • She is my snuggle bug! Sometimes she'll wake up in the middle of the night and she'll say, "Mom I just want to snuggle with someone!" We got her a big soft bear that she sleeps with everynight, all snuggled up to!
Brianna, Cadence and Abbi watching Julie rope a calf.

I could go on and on about my 3 little girls but there are a few facts about each of them. I love them so much and couldn't imagine our life without them.. I've had a lot of comments lately about how crazy our life must be. I don't think it's crazy at all, just busy and we love it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS, WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: